How to use the binocular :
Set the interpapillary distance by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view. The setting for your eyes will be indicated on the IPD scale. (Note the scale setting for later use.)
1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye. Focus the binocular by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear.
2. Open your right eye and close your left eye. Rotating the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear(Note the setting of diopter scale for later use.)
3. Both sides(eyes) are now in focus and you will need to use only the center focus wheel to focus on the other objects.
C:Rubber fold-down eye cups: Fold down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses. They provide comfort and promote viewing ease.
2. Eye Lens Diameter: 20mm
3. Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
4. Binoculars size: 180 x 180 x 50mm (standard)
5. Net Weight: 560g
1X High Powered Binocular
Ideal for using in hiking, bird watching, star gazing, hunting, camping, concerts, theater, sporting events and other outdoor adventures, etc.